This Policy applies to Personal Data that we collect through slavkocuruvijafondacija.rs, cenzolovka.rs, skoladigitalnognovinarstva.rs and upravusizanovinare.rs. SCF reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify the Policy.
Your privacy is very important to us and we want you to know everything we do and don’t do with the data you provide. Our guiding principle is that any data we collect from you will be treated with the utmost care and respect, and every effort will be made to ensure the data is kept private.
If you have any questions about the Policy, please contact: office[@]slavkocuruvijafondacija.rs
Under applicable law, SCF is the “data controller” of Personal Data collected through the Services. Personal Data is any data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
What personal data does SCF collect for the Safer Recorder Android application?
The Personal Data we may collect about you through the Safer Recorder falls into the following general categories:
Information that you provide voluntarily
Certain parts of our Services may ask you to provide Personal Data voluntarily. For example, we may ask for certain information in order to use features in our Apps, register an account with us, subscribe to marketing communications from us, and/or to submit enquiries to us, such as:
– your name, email address or other contact details.
– any information you submit to our customer service team in the App or via email.
Any other Personal Data that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be explained to you when we ask you to provide your Personal Data.
Information we collect automatically
When you use our Services, we may also collect certain information automatically from you and/or your device which may be considered Personal Data under applicable data protection laws, such as:
– Data and analytics about your use of our Services (e.g. in-app usage, session length, preferred settings, which in-app advertisements you may have viewed, crash reports, and the means by which you were referred to our Services).
– Your IP address, device identifiers such as your Advertising ID, other device information, and your general geographic location (e.g. country or city location) based on your IP address.
– “Advertising ID” includes the Apple Identifier for Advertisers (“IDFA”) on Apple, and the Google Advertising Identity (“GAID”) on Android. These are unique identifiers for mobile devices that advertisers use for interest-based advertising. They are consistent across all apps and thus allow tracking across apps. These identifiers can be reset from the device’s settings. On Apple, you can opt out by choosing the “limit ad tracking” option in the privacy settings. On Android, you can opt out by choosing “Opt out of interest based ads.”
– Advertising IDs are non-permanent, non-personal identifiers uniquely associated with your device. Similar technologies include tracking pixels within ads. These technologies allow companies (including marketers and advertisers) to recognize your device when you use websites and applications.
– “Device information” means device type, model, manufacturer, operating system and language, or other technical data like supported application programming interfaces (“APIs”), screen size, processor, or a combination of this data, available from a device for a developer to check the device’s compatibility with a particular application.
Information we obtain from third party sources
(a) Third party service providers.
We may receive Personal Data about you from third-party sources. We may obtain your Personal Data, for example, when you installed our App or when, prior to installation, you click on an advertisement for the App (see the “Third-Party Advertisements” section below for more information).
In order to better understand our users of the Services, we may conduct research on our customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the information collected. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and we may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
SCF may use Google Analytics (see http://www.google.com/analytics/), Google Firebase Analytics (see https://firebase.google.com/features/analytics/), Crashlytics (see https://try.crashlytics.com/terms/privacy-policy.pdf) or other similar services to collect such information.
The Application makes use of Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting (see https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2799357) which gives SCF certain demographic and interest information about our Application users. None of this information, however, can identify you personally to SCF.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.